Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bronze Paint Bathroom Fixtures How To Faux Paint Antinque Ceiling Tiles?

How to faux paint antinque ceiling tiles? - bronze paint bathroom fixtures

I bought like tin ceiling tiles. I want an antique bronze paint finish. It is made of bronze with a dark color in the cracks. I have some internet research and found exactly what I want. For a small room, the oil "rubbed bronze" shower fittings. (House 90 years) is surrounded by a bathtub and shower. We completely gutted and renovated. Has anyone any idea what you do with the tin ceiling. Or should I paint and leave it empty? The bathroom is very small. 8 x 5

1 comment:

tiffanie... said...

I do not know how to work for you, because I never used anyway. There are spray paints, you can with an antique finish. Here is an example

http://www.rustoleum.com/CBGProduct.asp?pid=85

Good luck to you!

Post a Comment