Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wait Time Between Yeast Infection And Brazilian 26 Weeks Pregnant. Have Had What I Thought Was A Yeast Infection For 2 Days, Now I'm Vomiting & Sick?Relation?

26 weeks pregnant. Have had what I thought was a yeast infection for 2 days, now I'm vomiting & sick?Relation? - wait time between yeast infection and brazilian

Yesterday I thought I might have a yeast infection (runny nose and itchy), so he planned to the pharmacy today to some cream for her, but I woke up sick as a dog. Sorry for TMI, but I've never seen such an infection "terrible yeast, itching and burning was almost unbearable. I did not stay in a position to do something for a period of 12 hours together now (I've tried .. j Slurpee, Water, soup, ice cream, ice cream) on a stick and I have terrible diarrhea. Is it possible that a connection between yeast infection and my appeal theres stomach virus? infection is more serious than yeast? "I called my doc this AM (my vomiting told me to wait 24 hours - if I) go still hold anything down to the hospital, but was not even thinking about my other problem was happening. Have you ever experienced? And most important of all - how is it affecting my baby! "Well, well havent could not eat or drink barley today? Help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like going to the yeast infection can lead to a hospital miscarriges (sorry in not trying to scare / ..) but you get what you would be given in this infection? like pants pants too tight, not wear or sexually active, even if you do your other half to "get" Im sorry for the TMI, but I've been there and I had the same thing happened when I said he did not hear on the rest ...

Post a Comment